Our stylish Champagne Bar has just reopened its doors on weekends, more glamorous than ever after an extended beauty sleep and makeover.
Make yourself at home, take in the sunset with a glass in hand and enjoy the perfect night out with our chic interiors, cozy leather booths, majestic high ceilings, warm mahogany-hued timber floors and dazzling panoramic views over the city skyline.
Champagne flows, perfectly chilled. Sip delicious cocktails crafted to your taste, an alchemy second-to-none. Savour oysters and innovative French-inspired morsels at leisure, with vintage cuvees and a selection of local wines, beers and spirits.
In accordance with the most recent NSW Government regulations, we have had to adapt our operations, services and opening hours in order to be able to reopen our doors safely – and we thank you in advance for your patience.
Until further notice, Champagne Bar is only open on Friday & Saturday (see below for operating hours); our restaurant Atelier by Sofitel is open from Friday evening to Sunday morning for breakfast and dinner; Le Rivage Pool Bar and our In-Room Dining Service remains available to hotel guests 24/7.
COVID-SAFE HYGIENE & CLEANLINESS UPDATE
Welcoming, safeguarding and taking care of others is at the very heart of what we do and who we are at Accor and Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour. The health, safety and well-being of our staff, guests, delegates and partners remains our top priority as the world recovers from this unprecedented crisis.
With the launch of ALLSAFE, Accor’s global cleanliness and prevention label, we have implemented some of the most stringent cleaning standards in the world of hospitality.
We are also a registered COVID-SAFE venue, fully complying with NSW government regulations.
Here are some of the important steps we are taking to welcome you back into a safe, clean and trusted environment:
- New 1.5m social distancing enforced in all common areas, in line with the NSW Government guidelines.
- All employees given comprehensive safety & hygiene training.
- Contactless check-in, check-out, payments and coffee orders carried out whenever possible.
- Enhanced handwashing protocols and hand sanitiser provided in key public areas (front desk, bars & restaurants, conference floor etc).
- In public areas, bars, restaurant and meetings rooms: enhanced cleaning program with hourly disinfection and four-hourly enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces (door handles, lift buttons, switches, payment terminals, AV equipment). As guests depart each seating, a deep clean and disinfection of all the tables, chairs, and tableware is completed.
- Contact log maintained for contact tracing of all patrons entering our venues, as a condition of entry. Guests who are unwell, even with only mild symptoms, will be kindly requested to leave the premises in order to help protect the health of all guests and employees and minimise the spread of the virus.
- Buffets temporarily removed.
- Single use or contactless QR code menus available to minimise touch points.
- Bar spring-cleaning: before we reopened our bar to the public post COVID-19 closure, our bar and kitchen were thoroughly cleaned to remove dust and disinfect the kitchen, utensils, provisions and containers.
- In kitchens: reinforced food safety standards and regular hospital-grade cleaning of all high-touch surfaces such as cooking surfaces, knives, bells and trays. Chefs keep a physical distance of 1.5m between each other during food preparation. Appropriate PPE such as masks and gloves is worn by our Chefs and food & drink handlers when receiving food deliveries. All food preparing and handling is certified by the stringent HACCP label (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points).
- Appointment of ALLSAFE Managers and hygiene marshalls onsite 24/7, in charge of managing our guests’ health and hygiene questions during their stay.
- As of July 2020, Accor guests and delegates will benefit from AXA’s most recent advances in telemedicine through free, 24/7 tele-consultations with fully qualified physicians.