Live the high life when you stay in a luxurious Club Millésime room or suite, located on our higher floors. Access our exclusive retreat located on Level 35 and soak in the magnificent panoramic views of Darling Harbour and the city skyline. Unwind for the night with a glass in hand, and let our dedicated team of Ambassadors look after you.
Please be advised we have had to temporarily adapt our operations and services. Club Millésime on level 35 will be open to Club guests every Friday from 12:00pm to Sunday 11:00am. During these days, breakfast is served from 6:30am – 11:00am, afternoon tea is served from 2:00pm to 4:00pm and evening canapés and pre-dinner drinks is served from 5:30pm to 7:30pm. Club Millésime benefits will be delivered in the comfort of your room on all other days.
Club Millésime is accessible to Club guests only.
Please be aware you will be assisted by the Guest Services team in the main lobby area for all reservation enquires during your stay.
Your Club Millésime benefits include:
• Exclusive access to top-floor Club Millésime executive lounge from Friday evening to Sunday morning
• Private check-in/out, with late check-out till 4pm (upon availability)
• Daily continental breakfast, complimentary “Le Goûter” Afternoon Tea and “Apéro Chic” evening drinks & canapés. Please note that buffets have been temporarily removed until further notice, to minimise touch points.
• Club breakfast with hot and cold deluxe continental breakfast, enjoyed on Level 35 (Saturday and Sunday from 6.30am-11am, booking essential) or from the comfort of your room (Monday to Friday).
• Le Goûter: plated afternoon tea enjoyed on level 35 (Friday and Saturday from 2.00pm-4.00pm, booking essential) or from the comfort of your room (Sunday to Thursday).
• Apéro Chic: delicious canapés and pre-dinner drinks enjoyed on level 35 (Friday and Saturday from from 5.30pm-7.30pm, booking essential) or from the comfort of your room (Sunday to Thursday).
• Complimentary high-speed internet and local phone calls
• Shower facilities for early arrivals and late departures (during Club opening hours).
• Dedicated Guest Service Manager and Butler service
• Complimentary services including shoe shining and reservations
• Two complimentary items for pressing
Children Policy: Guests under the age of 12 may enjoy access to Club Millésime until 5:00pm.
Dress Code: Out of respect for other guests, please refrain from wearing pyjamas, bathrobes, swimwear, active wear, slippers and ensure appropriate footwear is worn at all times. Our evening dress code is smart casual, with no flip flops or singlets.
Complimentary Boardroom: Unfortunately, our Club Millésime boardroom is temporarily unavailable.
Food: For hygiene reasons, food & beverage items served in Club Millésime should be eaten on Level 35 only.
Live the French Way and have a magnifique stay at Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour.